VIRTUAL ASSISTANT ROLE – 3 HOURS A WEEK
Sunshine Veggie and emmtamplin.com are looking for an enthusiastic virtual assistant.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling appointments and classes and contacting clients. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like zoom, social media management software and WordPress.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Respond to emails and Social Media DMs
- Schedule meetings, appointments & classes
- Manage a contact list
- Assist with social media management
- Organize calendars
- Perform market research
- Create content when needed
- Provide customer service as the first point of contact
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies
- Experience with WordPress and other online management software (training can be given)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organisational skills
This role is 3 hours per week to start and it will increase over time to potentially a full-time role. We are looking for someone to grow with our business and if you have a love for all things holistic and care for the planet, you will fit right in!
Please fill in the application by clicking the here